Friday, March 16, 2007

WIP & a new LYS!


So, just as I said I would, I went to the spinning group last week, and knit with the ladies there, and it was fun! I can't wait another week to go back. Although, I didn't bring a snack. My attempt at curried chicken was pretty unsuccessful and the suggestion to bring oreos was given hefty thought.
One of the ladies at the group, Vicky, told me the REAL location of a new lys, Knit Pickings. I don't have their addy handy if they indeed have a website up. If I find it, I will post it. They are located in Plaistow, NH and I'm thrilled out of my stockings to dump major portions of my paycheck there from now on.
I bought some beautiful Cherry Tree Hill Supersock yarn in Dusk, which is a beautiful purple, blue, and green colorway. I also bought the Cherry Tree easy sock pattern, and I'm on my way to my very first pair of socks. I am told that they're addictive. We'll see...

1 comment:

nat said...

i can't wait to see some of your spinning. glad to see you've come to your senses and started knitting socks. there's no turning back now!!!